1) High-quality, affordable education is a fundamental, basic human right.
2) Every student deserves to be treated with respect, compassion, empathy and support.
3) Every student deserves to be FREE from bullying, regardless of the source. This includes being free from teachers and administrators who abuse their power, enact inappropriate disciplinary actions, make false accusations, or unfairly target or treat students for any reason.
4) Every student deserves to be FREE from schools that constantly commit educational malpractice. This includes schools that fraudulantly use tuition money to pay administrators high salaries while ignoring the learning needs of their students.
5) Students are not “just a number” and their self-worth is not based on their grades in class (we are all multi-faceted and can contribute to society in our own unique way).
6) Every student deserves a tutor or mentor who is patient, kind and genuinely cares about their life and well-being (beyond just academics).
7) Every tutor has a gift or talent they can share, and every student has the ability to learn and improve.
8) We will never give up on our students!
9) We strive to inspire our students to realize their dreams and achieve their goals!
10) We encourage lifelong learning to promote the next wave of innovation.